BB TAI (Mei Dai Carrier)
BB-Tai is simple to tie, adjustable and comfortable for both wearer and child. Specially woven to wrap around the curves of both baby and wearer, BB-Tai is a baby carrier the whole family can enjoy, quickly switching from one wearer to another without buckles or straps that need to be adjusted and readjusted.
Why Choose A BB-Tai?
- Woven with 100% Organic Cotton, dyed with non-toxic dyes
- Perfect for Breastfeeding
- Useful for front, hip or back carries
- Made in Fair Trade
- Appropriate for newborn babies up to toddlers, 8-33lbs.
- Integrated head support to stabilize baby's head when sleeping.
- Compact, lightweight, and can be worn in all seasons.
- Includes a special zippered bag for storage.
Infant Wearing (approximately 8-15lbs):
For infant wearing the Almondine, Caramel, Chili, Marigold, Rose Dust and Taupe carriers include an infant insert while the Campanula, Black Beans, Grey Sage, Pineapple, Moonshadow, Grape and Wasabi include a sizing strap.
Shoulder straps are 78" long and the waistband is 80" long.
Woven 100% Organic Cotton and non-toxic dyes.
Fair Trade Project in India
BB-Tai is modeled after the traditional Chinese carrier called a Meh Dai (Cantonese) or a Bei Dai (Mandarin). Traditionally, they are panels of fabric with straps on the top and bottom.
How to use the new Sizing Strap: